Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I Registered For The Wrong Class

I see that SkillsPlus Intl Inc. offers the following courses, and I made a mistake & registered/paid for the wrong course:
  1. California Designated Representative Training (drug or device wholesalers) 
  2. California Exemptee Training (home medical device retailers, i.e., HMDR)
  3. California Designated Representative-3PL Training (third-party logistics providers, 3PL)
  4. California Designated Representative-Reverse Distributor
QUESTION:
  • What must I do to get enrolled in, or transferred into, the course that I really need?

ANSWER:
  • Do not take or study the content of the wrong course, in order to avoid having to pay for a course change fee.
  • Immediately contact us, so that we can transfer/enroll you in the proper course:
    - Send an email to us at:    skillsplus@aol.com
    - Call Allan Dewes (415) 948-5220