Background: An online course has been purchased, and you need to create a new Username with Password pair before being able to start the course.
Bottomline: It'll take a couple of extra steps before you can begin the course.
- You should already be on the learning system login page, otherwise navigate to the learning system login page (click this link)
- Think of a new Username and new Password. Remember them, you'll need them again. Enter them on the learning system login page, then click the Login button.
- The "Edit Profile" page appears. Fill out the required fields, indicated by red text and an asterisk. Then click the "Update Profile" button located at the bottom of the page.
- The "Profile" page appears. Find the "Home" link (it's at the top left corner of the page, in a breadcrumb trail). Click it.
- The "Front Page" of the online learning site appears. Scroll down the page, and locate your course. Click on the name of the course you're going to take.
- The "Enrollment Key" page appears. Enter the enrollment key (you get one after paying for the course), then click the "Enroll me" button.
- Voila! You're ready to start your course.